Admission is open to all applicants, provided they meet the entrance requirements of the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW).
- Enrollment at the university is only possible after a training contract with a workplace training provider has been signed. DHBW Stuttgart does not take any applications.
- Enrollment of international degree-seeking students, who received their university entrance qualification abroad, is only possible after the assessment of equivalency by DHBW headquarters.
- DHBW Stuttgart does not offer any study programmes conducted 100 % in English for full-time studies. Degree-seeking students will need a very good knowledge of German and a recognised educational qualification or degree (e.g. Abitur, A-Levels or International Baccalaureate).
- Our degree programmes are work integrated study programs, meaning alternating three-month periods, with students getting their academic education at the university and receiving practical training from a partner company or social institution.
- Tuition fees apply for students of Non-European nationality.
- Students have a training contract with one of our partner companies and throughout the entire period they receive a monthly salary and employee insurance benefits.
- The study programmes begin every year on October 1.
- Generally our corporate partners offer free study places at least one year in advance. If you are interested you should apply early.